So recently I have been obsessed with glam art. Every girl needs a little glam in her life and what better way that on the walls! I saw a painting exactly like the one that inspired this DIY for $255. The artist in me said “hey I can make that!” That is what I did and for a SIXTH of the price!!!
1. I went to Michaels and purchases a 24×30 canvas, Gold Gilding Sheets (12 pack) By Martha Stewart and a tube of Gold Acrylic Paint. The Total of this purchase was $40.
2. Free hand kissing lips on the canvas with pencil.
3. Use the gold paint to fill in the lips.
4. While the paint is still wet press the gold sheets down on the lips (orange film facing you). Rub thoroughly with your fingers until the gold transfers onto the canvas.
5. To add texture add more gold paint and repeat step 4.